Messy Church Canada Seeking Quebec Regional Coordinator
Details of the position can be found below.
Susan Kalbfleisch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To champion the five core values of Messy Church.
• To offer support, encouragement and advice to those involved at a local church level.
• To nurture and develop networks that promote a sense of ‘belonging’ among local Messy Churches leaders.
• To raise awareness of local Messy Churches.
• To share ideas, inspiration and experience with the wider Messy Church network.
We understand that people’s circumstances vary considerably and that some are able to put more into being a Regional Coordinator than others. As the number of Messy Churches grows and as the network matures, the role of a Regional Coordinator will also adapt and change to suit the new circumstances. Core commitments include:
• Responding promptly to communications from the Messy Church Canada Team Leader.
• Communicating regularly with Messy Churches in your area.
• Maintaining a list of the Messy Churches in your area
• Running Messy Meet-ups as appropriate
A PDF version of this posting is available here: Quebec Regional Coordinator – Advert